Regret

by Monday, August 29, 2016 0 comments
Should I start a new chapter of my life after a big stone hit my head??
All had happened to me was a real struggle.
I never expect anything like this before.
No one know how it feels when you have to struggle while everyone blame everything's on you.
I woke up every morning with a hope, all I want is get a job.
Or I just want to run as far as I can, I want to escape from the world for awhile.
If I have a chance to back in time, I want to be back when I was 15 years old.
I won't ever makes mistake during that time.
I just regrets of everything.


And I think Alive - Krewella's song just fit me well.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment